Hits Different 501 Original
Close your eyes. Think “jeans.” Now open. They were 501s®, right? They’re literally the blueprint for every pair of jeans in existence—burned into the world’s collective cortex ever since Levi Strauss (the man himself!) invented them in 1873. To this day they they’ve never gone out of style. And they never will.
- The original blue jean since 1873
- A blank canvas for self-expression
- Features the iconic straight fit and signature button fly
How it Fits
Composition & Care
- Fitted through your hip and thigh
- High Waist/Rise
- Front rise: 11 1/8", Knee: 15 3/4"
- 100% cotton
- Button fly
- 5-pocket styling
- Wash your jeans once every 10 wears at most; this increases their lifespan and saves natural resources, When you eventually launder your jeans, wash and dry them inside out with like colors; liquid detergent is recommended