Levis 502 Taper Jeans
Meet our most versatile fit—the 502™ Taper. Cut on the slimmer side (but still roomy enough for comfort) with a streamlined, tapered leg, they’re a more refined, modern alternative to straight jeans and a universal favorite across builds. They look great both cuffed and uncuffed, and go with pretty much any shoes, so whip out the sneakers, combat boots or slip-ons.
- A classic taper for every day
- Regular fit through the seat and thigh with a leg that narrows at the ankle
- If you love our 501® Original Jeans, give these a try
- Try cuffing or cutting off the hems for a cool, casual
- Regular through the seat and thigh
- Sits below your waist
- Slightly tapered leg
- Measurements from size 32:
- Front rise: 10.75"
- Knee: 17"
- Leg opening: 14.5"
- 68% cotton, 30% TENCEL™ Lyocell, 2% elastane
- Zip Fly
- 5-pocket styling
- TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG
- Wash your jeans once every 10 wears at most; this increases their lifespan and saves natural resources
- When you eventually launder your jeans, wash and dry them inside out with like colors; liquid detergent is recommended