Long Rain Jacket
For those days when the rain won't quit, there's this sustainably made, waterproof jacket — with fully taped seams, water-repellant fibres and a non-toxic, rain resistant coating.
Made from recycled materials
This fabric is made with recycled fibers and/or materials such as plastic bottles/waste, textile waste, recycled clothing, fishing nets, etc.
This item is covered with a non-toxic, PFC-free DWR coating for enhanced water resistance.
Your body's heat and moisture moves freely through this fabric for increased comfort.
- C0 DWR 80/10+ TPU Lamination WP/MVT 10K/10K- Lining & Pocket Bags: 100% Recycled Polyester
- YKK NATULON® zippers
- No stretch woven fabric
100% Recycled Polyester
Fully Taped Seams
All seams on this garment are taped to ensure protection against rain or snow.
This item includes drawcords, belts, straps or other features that can be adjusted for fit or style.
Cell Phone Pocket
This item includes a specially designed pocket to store your cell phone.
The hood, sleeves and body of this garment are all lined to reduce internal friction and maximize the life of your clothes.
- Fully taped shell and fully lined. Hanger loop at back neck
- Drawcord waist and adjustable hood with bungee and toggle
- Zippered hand pockets and breathable yoke construction.
- To maintain the quality and longevity of your new tentree jacket. Be sure to wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Adding a tennis or dryer ball to re-fluff the insulation during the drying cycle.
Model is 5'10", Bust 32, Waist 23, Hips 34, wearing size S.
- Regular Fit - This garment has a bit of additional room for added comfort.
- Built to be layered over a sweater or hoodie
- Hi-low hem